Natural skin care products / flower water hydrosol storage guidelines.
1. Use up the flower water within 6 months after opening
2. One bottle of floral water can be used for about a month, so there is no need to unscrew the large bottle of floral water every day.
3. If natural skin care products do not contain antibacterial agents, they must be used up within one month.
4. Store natural products in a cool and dry place, avoid sunlight, and do not place them in places with large temperature differences such as bathrooms and toilets.
5. If the weather is too hot, you can put flower water or skin care products in the refrigerator, but put them back as soon as possible after taking them out to avoid sweating. The products in the refrigerator may also absorb the smell of the refrigerator. It does not mean that the shelf life can be extended by itself.
*The above information is for reference only.